Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Bouquets!

Christmas cakepop bouquet
I have finally gotten around to posting my cookie and cake-pop bouquets!  They're a great option if you're looking for a last minute, unique Christmas gift.  Or if you are attending any holiday get togethers this season, bring one along to give as a gift for the hostess.  With bouquets starting at $12, I can arrange a bouquet of any size to meet your budget.  Both sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies are available for the season!  Make sure to check out my "Treat Bouquets" for more info.

If you have visited Baby Cakes before, you may notice that I have revamped some of the pages here.  The "cookies" and "cake-pop" pages have had a face-lift and I made the addition of the "pricing" page.

Also, I was very busy all last week making Christmas cookies and cake-pops, so I've added lots of new photos.  They can be found on the "cookies" and "cake-pop" pages.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment